Author: buddy1

CHINA CRUSHES THE DOLLAR!   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-13 10:37:21 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-12 18:28
There is no viable alternative model for success for China than the path laid by Japan...........

That's one of the most foolish things you've ever posted.
If only you knew how indoctrinated you were.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 10:46:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-13 10:37
That's one of the most foolish things you've ever posted.
If only you knew how indoctrinated you w ...

that has been the message from Beijing for decades..............................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-13 10:52:33 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-12 18:46
that has been the message from Beijing for decades..............................

Beijing never said that China should become another stooge nation of the west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 11:59:33 |Display all floors
Tons of places in China accept dollars as payment. Try using RMB to pay your debt in the US it won't work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 13:50:48 |Display all floors
When I was back in the States at a Chinese restaurant I pulled out RMB as a joke to pay the bill.
The owners were originally from Shanghai.
Guess what?
They tried to spit on the money - go figure !
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 14:48:15 |Display all floors
It is too early and completely incorrect to make the statement that US Dollar as a reserve currency has come to an end.
First, its dominance after the World War II up till now is not easily replaceable by another currency, however strong. Military hardware behind it is also another important factor. For China currency to displace US currency would take some more time.
China cannot dominate the world economy without a price!
This price is high!
US has done it but for China, it is and will be very difficult for it in immediate future.
Population of China is a good market but brings her per capita distribution low!
So, China really has to wait for another two decades.
Other factors are also affecting it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 15:00:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-13 10:52
Beijing never said that China should become another stooge nation of the west.

remember Vietnam China war 1978?

America asked China to punish Vietnam and China instantly complied.

That war was a test of China loyalty to America before help in opening up.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.