Views: 3312|Replies: 11

Swine Flu USA: Avoid [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-10 20:36:17 |Display all floors
Not surprisingly, this pandemic swine flue outbreak in the USA is little reported outside the US, by the mainstream US media.

If I was a Chinese tourist or a corrupt official with cases of RMB100, I would give this infected place a miss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 20:37:30 |Display all floors
A 41-year-old father of six in Wise County is believed to be the 21st flu-related death in North Texas.
Chris Waskom, a ministry leader at the Open Range Cowboy Church in Krum, passed away on New Year’s Eve. Fellow pastor Earl Bengston says the medical examiner confirmed that Waskom died with the swine flu and pneumonia.
Waskom and his wife did not receive flu shots, instead spending the available money on flu shots for their six children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 21:20:19 |Display all floors
The place is infested and infected!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-11 13:17:25 |Display all floors
A 23 year old man died of the H1N1 (swine flu) flu this week in the San Francisco bay area.
He was otherwise a health young man before he caught the this flu.
At least two other deaths from this flu were confirmed in the bay area over the past few weeks.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 13:38:34 |Display all floors
Very nasty. What country did Swine Flu first appear?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-11 13:57:10 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-10 21:38
Very nasty. What country did Swine Flu first appear?

I believe it was Mexico.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 13:58:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-11 13:57
I believe it was Mexico.

Your knockout thread got deleated
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.