Author: jay_dee

Indian diplomat indicted, asked to leave the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-12 15:05:39 |Display all floors
Like I said - this was diplomacy in action.
She was searched and put into a holding cell like other women, as an equal.
Her bitching about it caused things to escalate, dots mean nothing in the US.
A deal was struck and it played out as designed.
Neither party wanted this to be plastered all over the media.
By moving her to a UN position that had diplomatic immunity was a bad move by India.
The Feds said up front that immunity was not retroactive.
The Feds left a lot of wiggle room for her to leave the US, which she did.
The point of workers rights was upheld as per the law.
Hopefully the lesson was learned by all foreign employers in the US.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 07:18:54 |Display all floors
woodburn Post time: 2014-1-10 21:25
Deep down these Anglo rapists like to rape civilized and cultured women using their barbaric laws.  ...

"Deep down these Anglo rapists like to rape civilized and cultured women using their barbaric laws. They are cowards as India starts retaliating."

And of course India is renowned for its brave and noble treatment of women: witness very recent cases where women have been gang raped and killed or set on fire. Not burning wood but burning people. The caste system and the tradition of disfiguring any woman suspected of immoral action are also aspects of India's culture. Surely the pinnacle of civilised behavior compared other "barbaric" nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 11:20:08 |Display all floors
bravo. i didnt think the Indians had it in them to stand up to their western masters. this offence by the u.s regime only shows the true colours of the west and the lack of respect they have for the third world. do you really want to form an alliance with such savages? anyone who's been to america, or a western country knows that brown people will always be treated inferior. you can be their compradore, but they will still laugh at you behind closed doors, and rape your women when they get a chance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 11:31:09 |Display all floors
how long until the west comes crawling back to India on its hands and knees? right now the ball is in India's court. the u.s regime and the west needs India to destabilise China. if you want India to play along in your imperialist games, you better start treating Indians with respect. the west needs India alot more than India needs the west. from this point on, white people should start addressing Indians as "master", otherwise, no cooperation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 14:10:36 |Display all floors
You really are a poor uneducated slave aren't you?
India needs to learn it cannot do as it pleases elsewhere in the world.
They will soon become Chinese slaves and come begging to the US for help.
The only kind of 'master' Indians are is directly followed with the word 'bater'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 14:34:35 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-13 15:10
You really are a poor uneducated slave aren't you?
India needs to learn it cannot do as it ple ...

Me don't think REVOK as a poor uneducated slave...

it ALL depends,
with India upset enough to join hands with China;  THE jAPS will follow suit immediately;
Russians just praying for this day...

diapers and plastic pants manufactures within the 5 eye Countries will be  THE  Investments to watch out for...

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 16:05:59 |Display all floors
Sure, stock up on split pants for the kiddies.
Let them just {:soso_e174:} on the sidewalks like in China.
So sophisticated these 3rd world countries are

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.