Author: jay_dee

Indian diplomat indicted, asked to leave the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-11 19:28:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 19:20
Now you even have me "lose a battle"? I didn't know I was FIGHTING.

Look, I am glad the Khobra ...

USA government tried the hardest it could to keep the diplomat in US. It even hid her maid along with her family. And you say you're glad she is gone?

I am sure you mean the pain in the hole at your back is gone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:41:55 |Display all floors
Truth_update Post time: 2014-1-10 19:38
If she is guilty of all the crimes these Yanks accuses her of, why don't they arrest her?
These Amer ...

maybe it is because it is already reported ang got much atention so they cannot ignore and seep away immunity rules?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 20:12:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 19:55
This Khobra woman ought to be punished but since she is a lowly Indian diplomat this is fraught  ...

Since you are not showing any ability to understand the discussion you don't deserve any reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 20:13:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 19:57
Since I have no knowledge of being in a "battle" I can't have lost any. Is that so difficult to  ...

Since you are not showing any ability to understand the discussion you don't deserve any reply.

Oh, have some Gatorade. I don't need, thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 20:22:53 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-11 10:19
Khobragade is home and is readily available to be forcibly gang raped by hooligans, just like every  ...

It is highly wrong to say all women gets gang raped here. Our rape stats is still far below the official US rape statistics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 20:23:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 20:08

So you know? Then why do you support a woman who is seen to be trying to break several laws of  ...

Are you supporting US government's refusal to admit the diplomat was mistreated?

Don't talk as if you know US government either. You are too low for that.

As for hot air, the very atmosphere here is hot. There are barely any discussions here in which people talk to each other nicely. So don't try to tell me mine post had hot air. I am not the only one.

Lastly before you blame the Indian government for supporting it's official, blame yourself the US government for harboring criminals who go about killing people in foreign country. A government that harbors murderers has no right preach others moral rights.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 20:24:26 |Display all floors
I am not sure how the US citizens would be happy over footing the monthly bill for the maid and her big family.

Food stamps, federal housing and medicial facilities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.