Author: jay_dee

Indian diplomat indicted, asked to leave the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-11 16:48:21 |Display all floors
Khobragade can do whatever she wants IN HER COUNTRY as it is obvious she has political clout and comes from a wealthy family.
@KIyer & raynedon - bending over backwards is something that you are used to I bet
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 18:59:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 16:31
You have not read the news carefully; the accuser is an INDIAN woman.

Also you fail to apprecia ...

You are a DISGRACE to humanilty for talking like that about ANY woman. Tells a lot about where you come from and how you have been raised.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:04:15 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-11 16:37
Not at all
Happy that the stupid dothead is gone and the US doesn't need to spend thousands of dol ...

Try harder to act. You are just looking like the fool who says - Oh I had to take a bath anyway, when he slips in the mud.

The FACT is US tried the HARDEST to keep her and try her. US has failed miserably in her mischief and has been left with a red face internationally. Do you have any idea what's gonna happen to thousands of American diplomats worldwide now? Forget about getting any privilege, almost in all parts of the world their rating will be downgraded. Wait and watch.

Arrogance leads you nowhere. They sooner you learn it the better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:07:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 16:37
Ifthat Khobra girl gets raped in New Delhi, the Indian government will feel at liberty to take t ...

It's obvious that you have nothing relevant to say about the battle you have lost.

Losers always beat around the bushes. USA, You, Jay-dee and the gang are the loser lot here. I won't expect anything sensible coming from your lot here.

Losers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:09:24 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-11 16:48
Khobragade can do whatever she wants IN HER COUNTRY as it is obvious she has political clout and com ...

Are you a retard or something?

It's obvious to see that it's you, your ideals in white house, the state department and company who has been forced to bend backwards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:09:31 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-11 16:48
Khobragade can do whatever she wants IN HER COUNTRY as it is obvious she has political clout and com ...

Are you a retard or something?

It's obvious to see that it's you, your ideals in white house, the state department and company who has been forced to bend backwards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:25:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 19:14
Why would I be a "DISGRACE" when the INDIAN ruling clique have made themselves the butt of interna ...

READ you fool! Go to the bottom of the problem.

Stop assuming that anyone is against a trial. But until a crime has been proved a person can't be referred to as a fraud and can't be dealt with indignity.

None of this would have happened if a person with half immunity would not have been treated like a drug peddler.

Law is above everything else. At the same time, there is something called common sense and decency. USA officials and government have handled this case very immaturely. Government of India has a tendency to go soft when it comes to relations with USA. Had USA shown any maturity the case would have been solved within 48 hours without any fuss. The root of the problem lies in bad treatment of the diplomat and subsequent mishandling of the case.

I am sure none of this will go to your head though. It's beyond your intellect.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.