Author: 译行天下

SAD girll, lose mind.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-12 21:01:45 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2014-1-11 23:28
You have become mature when you posted your real feelings on the forum.
Love and hate are what we sh ...

I'm not ready for losing anyone, but it's really a painful thing I ever experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 22:38:28 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-1-12 05:22
a mature friend will not expect you to take sides.Of course you need not mention these other friend ...

agree but sometimes it is really hard to say goodbye to a ever close friend cause he/she has been in your life for a long time and suddenly you yourself make him/her leave or you leave them, it is like spme parts of your body are cut from you by force.
you need to be very tough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 23:05:18 |Display all floors
译行天下 Post time: 2014-1-12 21:01
I'm not ready for losing anyone, but it's really a painful thing I ever experience.

years later, you will be thankful for having such a memory!
just be strong, it is not the end of the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 04:16:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-1-13 00:17
summerecho Post time: 2014-1-12 18:38
agree but sometimes it is really hard to say goodbye to a ever close friend cause he/she has been  ...

I agree. In my case, I was starting to suffer as a result of the foolish accusations that my friend was levelling at me. I stole his gf which is untrue. I lust after his potential girlfriends which is crazy. I am not making as much money as I ought to, his utterances were just becoming crazier and I had had enough.

It got to a stage that it was like eggshells around him so enough!! I have not regretted my decision for a second ever since. In fact I am happier and regretted not cutting him off earlier.

You need to be tough....yes, I'm tough if I have to be

Friends are a good thing but not so much if they are impairing your happiness. Cast them out from your ark before you are scuttled
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 04:25:58 |Display all floors
译行天下 Post time: 2014-1-12 20:48
Thanks,maybe I will never love again for love is a painful thing.

You will love again, this is a part of life. You have to kiss a lot of frogs, till you find your prince
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-18 16:15:16 |Display all floors
译行天下 Post time: 2014-1-12 20:59
I try to forget him, but when I walk in somewhere, I miss him crazy.

we have to experience this, this is youth. take care of your self.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.