Author: 译行天下

SAD girll, lose mind.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-12 05:22:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-1-12 01:27
summerecho Post time: 2014-1-11 15:07
communicating with close friends is very important but sometimes you just cannot communicate with  ...

a mature friend will not expect you to take sides.Of course you need not mention these other friends when you meet with the childish friend. If she is too stubborn to reason with and refuses to listen, delete her number and keep your distance.

I fell out with my childhood friend and ended our friendship as he was just unreasonable. I like him a lot but he is just crazy and life is too short to put up with his whims and madness!! Our mutual friends kept meeting him and sort of blamed me for the fall out until he did to them what he did to me.......now everyone avoids him! And I'm vindicated. Had I mentioned that he was mad, they'd have thought I was trying to influence them and maybe even blamed me.....

Friends comes in all shapes. some are very reasonable, some are crazy........choose carefully
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 20:47:23 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2014-1-10 12:58
Well, hang in there. It sounds like you've lost a friend and a boyfriend all in a short time span. T ...

I still cannot come back from the sorrow of losing him. I promise I will not look for him, but it seems difficult to me. When I feel lonely, I always miss hiim and look crazy to search him in everywhere we would meet. I feel sad and unhappy. I don't know what happen about me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 20:48:03 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-10 19:43
I am very sadden to read your story, you are correct she was never your friend, and you are better o ...

Thanks,maybe I will never love again for love is a painful thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 20:54:06 |Display all floors
prashil Post time: 2014-1-11 09:56
will some one will make me clear
"I'm insulted by her words,although I knew that she is very busy a ...

She is my best friend with nine years' friendship. He is my ex boyfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 20:57:49 |Display all floors
biztru Post time: 2014-1-11 09:58
Hey life's full of both happiness and sorrow. One day you can be happy, next you can be sad and the  ...

I love my parents, now, I stay with my parents,help them in work and clean the house,cooking,doing everything I can do for them. Is it right. There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I just need time to forget and learn how to start a new life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 20:59:14 |Display all floors
Kevinfly Post time: 2014-1-11 12:47
About your ex-boyfriend, time will solve all the problems, believe me, you will over him some day.

I try to forget him, but when I walk in somewhere, I miss him crazy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 21:00:35 |Display all floors
summerecho Post time: 2014-1-11 19:12
sorry to hear that. friends should be tolerate and forgivabe but it depends . in your case i think y ...

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.