Author: 译行天下

SAD girll, lose mind.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-11 12:47:33 |Display all floors
About your ex-boyfriend, time will solve all the problems, believe me, you will over him some day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 13:49:49 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-11 09:56
*** with big d**ks

Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 13:50:29 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-1-10 22:45
I will like to add my 2 shillings worth:

1) why don't you have a conversation with your friend? Ask ...

Whats a shilling grandad?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:07:32 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-1-10 22:45
I will like to add my 2 shillings worth:

1) why don't you have a conversation with your friend? Ask ...

communicating with close friends is very important but sometimes you just cannot communicate with them for they are really stubborn and you just cannot find a way to persuade them. i said goodbye to a close friend yesterday. he was very nice to me, always helped me but we have some disagreements in somthing and he hates me when i chat with someone he dislikes very much but she is a friend of mine. how can i abondon them just because his personal dislikes? they are all my friends. i don't know how to do. so j run away froom him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:12:07 |Display all floors
sorry to hear that. friends should be tolerate and forgivabe but it depends . in your case i think your friend is not so considerable and maybe self-esteem.  as for your ex-bf, i don't how say cause i have not had a relationship yet but i am sure the first love we had for some guy is really unforgetable. wish you ahave a good day and Mr.Right.{:soso_e163:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 23:28:11 |Display all floors
You have become mature when you posted your real feelings on the forum.
Love and hate are what we should experience when we are young, which will leave cherished memories for us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 05:12:16 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-11 05:56
*** with big d**ks

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.