Views: 9480|Replies: 26

SAD girll, lose mind.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-9 22:50:15 |Display all floors
  I feel so sad these days. I took part in my best friend 's wedding, and it would be a happy thing for me, but not at all. I'm insulted by her words,although I knew that she is very busy and anxiety with her wedding.I cannot stand anymore by her words which hurt me and my self-esteem. She said sorry for me many times, but I don't want to forgive her. Reasons for two:She always find fault with me in front of her husband, maybe it's a joke, but beyond my patience, it's more than a shame; She said the word I don't like to hear most: You disappoint me. What a shame word for me. And it's also said in the front of many friends. I try to forgive her, but my conscience tell me, my heart broke badly and is still painful. We have knew each other nearly nine years, I don't want to end, but I feel so SAD.

Another thing. I just say goodbye for my boyfriend, maybe he is not my boyfriend ever. He cheated me when he met with me, because he has already had girlfriend,but said not for me. When I love him, I lose contact with him. I just want to play with him at the beginning, but I found that I start to like him for I never love anyone before, and he is my first one. I don't know what is love and to be loved. He gave me many wonderful memories. We all like listening music and singing, playing sports and hiking. We are watching movies,playing soccer ball,running,eating lunch, hiking, going shopping, walking in every street of my town and campus,kissing under the sunshine...He is polite and gentle,care me as a baby.When I know he has girlfriend, it's too late to leave him, because I love him deeply.So I become a third one between he and his girlfriend. These days, he told me that he wanted to get married with his girlfriend this year, marriage can make him mature and responsible. I say goodbye to him first, and send a good wishes for his marriage. We promise not to meet each other anymore. And he also said goodbye and wishes me to find a good boy in future.I feel SAD, listen the song we heard together repeatly, but he cannot by my side anymore. I don't know how long I will forget him and it would be a long time for curing my ached heart.

I don't know how to live now. But I know I must take care of myself and help my parents to relief their working stress.
Maybe it's not good now, I will be better and be happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 12:58:24 |Display all floors
Well, hang in there. It sounds like you've lost a friend and a boyfriend all in a short time span. This is a hard time for you. Spend some time with family and other friends; let them comfort you. You will soon get over the grief.

Your friend is what we call "two-faced." Treating you one way when it is just the two of you, and another way in front of others. She is no friend of yours, if she does that; she is a back-stabber. You don't need that. Don't waste any more time on her, and instead, make new friends.

The boyfriend, it seems like he was your first love. But not all loves will last forever. You said you just wanted to have him to play with at first, but then you fell for him. Well, it seems he just wanted you for play too, but he didn't fall for you. So? No big deal, you both move on. The only problem is he moved on without telling you, and you got attached when he wasn't attached to you. Not enough communication.

You will move on and find a nice guy, I think. Just be sure to take him seriously and let him know your true intentions.

Life goes on. Break-ups are never easy for the person who was not ready to move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 19:43:29 |Display all floors
I am very sadden to read your story, you are correct she was never your friend, and you are better off without your so called boyfriend. You now have the oppunity to start afresh  to find a read friend and a gentleman as a boyfriend.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 22:45:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-1-12 01:15

I will like to add my 2 shillings worth:

1) why don't you have a conversation with your friend? Ask that both of you should meet alone and then let her know that her constant criticism is ruining your friendship. Maybe she isn't aware that she is doing it and/or she is insecure in her marriage and sees you as a threat to it hence the tongue lashing. Whatever the case might be, a heart to heart will thrash out the rancour!!

2) ex BF. Well you both gambled as you wished to play. Perhaps better to have waited until he declared that he is no longer with his ex before you fell for him. Love has no conditions I know.

There are lots of boys out there and if you choose the right one, you'd soon forget this larrikin. Don't beat yourself up. Avail yourself to an expat club, there wil be lots of sweaty palmed lotharios to make for a splendid evening......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 09:56:45 |Display all floors
will some one will make me clear
"I'm insulted by her words,although I knew that she is very busy and anxiety with her wedding.I cannot stand anymore by her words which hurt me and my self-esteem. She said sorry for me many times, but I don't want to forgive her. "
"I just say goodbye for my boyfriend, maybe he is not my boyfriend ever. He cheated me when he met with me, because he has already had girlfriend"
here , who is he ? and who is she ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 09:58:44 |Display all floors
Hey life's full of both happiness and sorrow. One day you can be happy, next you can be sad and the truth applies the other way round too, one day you are sad, the next you can be happy. What is important is not about being happy or sad but to be conscious in doing the right things.

Like your parents. They have given much I believe to bring you up to this state. Surely they have very painful moments like you only in other form. So how do you feel about them, when you have been spending so much time thinking over your friend and boyfriend that hardly featured in your life!? If you are say 21 years of age, that would mean your parents have been by your side physically or spiritually, for 21 years or 7,665 days or 183,960 hours. What about those two? Besides your parents must have worried along the way on what you will grow up to be. So there is plenty for you to do, for them and for yourself. Stop wasting time with those 2, there are 7 billion people in this world and its not possible that they are irreplaceable. This 7 billion, you can only meet if you open your eyes and mind beyond those 2. If you only want to put those 2 in front of you, then you will miss seeing your parents and the other 6,999,996 people, some of whom believable will million times greater than those two.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 11:42:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KCH at 2014-1-11 11:43
prashil Post time: 2014-1-11 09:56
will some one will make me clear
"I'm insulted by her words,although I knew that she is very busy a ...

The answer to the question'who is he':it is her ex-boyfriend that the author broke up with.
As for the other'who is she':it is her good friend whose rude behavior the author can't put up with but has no idea how to deal with.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.