Views: 5631|Replies: 6

A number surprised all Chinese! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-11 23:16:49 |Display all floors
According to the authority,at present,there have had over 3000 corrupt-officials of China fled Country successfully with their relatives and large amounts of money,but only 200 in them have been arrested through the international cooperations.
It is a large number which can give all Chinese a surprise.I think the government must pay more attention to the detective and punishment in corruption.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-13 12:59:15 |Display all floors

Yes!

Lots of corrupt officials can flee from Chinese mainland  successfully is one of the fundamental reasons why so many officials dare to commit crimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 04:59:25 |Display all floors

exactly

those lmfs.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 09:44:30 |Display all floors

The exposure risk to take bribes is so insignificant while to expose corruption

3000 corrupt officials, around 95% are at large. Even the no. 3000 is an miserable oddment.

cover-up
frame-up
conspirasy
retaliation
press monopoly
black case work
overwhelming profit-orientation, interest-orientation craze

Taking the above factors into consideration I see no hope for effective anti-corruption.........in Great China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 13:08:08 |Display all floors

The only answer..........

China must initiate extradition treaties with those nations to where the corrupt have gone to.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 13:55:12 |Display all floors

Dear spiritrace, I thought the same but people just told me''you are so naive''.

People understand that many of those corrupt officials at large are let go......for good.....
As to the corrupt officials's ''saviors'', the less news about them is found out, the better.

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-6-13 15:06:23 |Display all floors

not schocked

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.