Author: woodburn

Gates takes aim at Obama, Biden in new book [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-11 13:03:55 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-10 21:29
Sawdust for brains?

He came, he saw, he bungled. We  came,  we saw, we laughed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 13:06:01 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-1-11 13:03
He came, he saw, he bungled. We  came,  we saw, we laughed.

It gets better, Mike Tyson accuses Dennis Rodman of 'treason'
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 15:50:46 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-11 06:06
It gets better, Mike Tyson accuses Dennis Rodman of 'treason'

What would Spock say to this mess ?
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 15:54:34 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-1-11 15:50
What would Spock say to this mess ?

Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life on this planet.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 16:15:46 |Display all floors

The white Gate would never have dared to openly criticised an incumbent President, and one who was his former boss.

It just shows how little respect, support and cooperation this black US President is receiving from the predominately white commanders of the US military.

The US military is a racist institution!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 23:26:51 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2014-1-11 16:15

The white Gate would never have dared to openly criticised an incumbent President, and one who w ...

Gilbert Ho, care to tell me when was the last time your castigated your gaffer ? Did you tell him that he's just another headbanger who doesn't know anything about how to run a company? Did you tell him that you could be his go-to consultant and even mentor?  

If you have never done it in your life, then you are just another timid guy like Gates. A  racist like you is not entitled  to lash out at President Obama and vilify another race. We are all equa,  Gibert Ho. When someone talks with racial overtones, he or she is pushing the envelope by acting like a facist and poohbah. I think a well-educated sort like you is loth to embrace vulgarity. Huh?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.