Author: sansukong

It's too darn cold': Historic freeze brings rare danger warning   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-9 03:00:10 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-7 20:20
What scientists have warned you........

argentina & brasil are havin the same heatwave but not for nu york or northeast of the US we're havin winter freeze here for the past few days already just imagine somethin like -40F (whatever that is in celsius)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 09:03:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-9 09:05
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-9 02:37
At least 20 people have died due to the extreme weather and you are saying its all deserved.

Nice ...

Simply put.....

Leaders see the big picture
Girls see the local effects.

And you....being an American girl can only see the effects on America.....and rats like sansukong even turns the cause and effects on its head.

But, as Seneca puts it, what about the larger effects on Africa and parts of Asia?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 09:08:52 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-9 09:03
Simply put.....

Leaders see the big picture

Effects of what?

This thread is about a weather pattern in america that I happen to have been living through.

Its you that is turning this into something bigger.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 09:42:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-9 09:56
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-9 09:08
Effects of what?

This thread is about a weather pattern in america that I happen to have been liv ...

exactly what I said.

You see the cold, but what is the cause?

Leaders see the big picture,
Girls see the cold.

Have you researched polar vortex and the role of CO2?

What is a little bit of cold compared to the devastating effects climate change has on Africa and parts of Asia?

Obama says America must take the lead in this climate change thing. I agree.
Put in resources into renewable energy

Sitting on the fence is not good enough.
Worse still, is of course be another sansukong rat turning cause and effect on its head and only look at the cold.

You got to take a better position, a more responsible position if you want respectability on an international forum.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 10:18:41 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-9 09:42
exactly what I said.

You see the cold, but what is the cause?

I think man has an innate desire to control his environment.

Mother nature is something we cannot accept is largely beyond our control.

I'm all about helping the environment.  

I don't think however, it will save the world from impending doom.  The earth's climate will change whether human existed or not.  

There has been a great global warming since our last ice age.  It wasn't chevy novas that ended the misery of the ice age.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 10:39:44 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-9 10:18

Mother nature is something we cannot ...

Physics is beyond your feminine mind.

Whatever it is....please do not help the sansukong Rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 10:46:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-9 10:48
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-9 10:18

Mother nature is something we cannot ...

The answer is very simple.

Left on its own, the planet is due another another mini Ice Age in 20,000 years.

Experts say man made global warming will have very serious consequences ( actually the serious consequences is already being felt) and you can help them or hinder their efforts.

Modern society is built on expertise. If you don't trust the experts, what do you base your decisions on.? feminine instincts?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.