Author: sansukong

It's too darn cold': Historic freeze brings rare danger warning   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-8 15:18:14 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-8 15:08
What is she studying?

Psychology it seems.

Dont know who psycho her?

I think must be Aussie boyfriend.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 15:19:41 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-8 15:18
Psychology it seems.

Dont know who psycho her?

Chances are she would know me, I seen to be everybodys uncle
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 16:40:34 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-8 15:19
Chances are she would know me, I seen to be everybodys uncle

They all give you ang POWs?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 17:02:57 |Display all floors
Is this nature's way of saying that the Anglos should go back to London and leave the thieved Native American land? Or is it karma?
Overall ranking from the top in math scores are
1.Shanghai (China)
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. South Korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 17:05:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-8 16:40
They all give you ang POWs?

I seem to be the one everybody asks for help from
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 18:21:04 |Display all floors
kowalski Post time: 2014-1-8 17:02
Is this nature's way of saying that the Anglos should go back to London and leave the thieved Native ...

None of the above......

It is irresponsible people that is causing climate change.

And.....this is important.....a little bit of cold is nothing compared to the impact climate change has on Africa and parts of Asia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 02:37:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-8 12:27
I have no pity for N Amricans, the worst contributors to the Global Warming with their reckless an ...

At least 20 people have died due to the extreme weather and you are saying its all deserved.

Nice seneca.

There has been 'global warming' ever since the last ice age.

It was news because it was so uncommon.  If Africa got hit with an uncommon weather pattern, it would be news too.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.