Author: gattosonia

Where is my home? Pollution destory our home!   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-8 11:28:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-7 19:16
The big cheeses guilty of approving the Three Gorges Dam have stopped the media from informing t ...

Your stories are so boring. Can't you come up with something original. Nobody believes you ever spent one minute in China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-8 11:40:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-7 19:32
But when I think of your IQ, I can only ...

The best you can do is cut and paste from your database of prepacked China bashing comments.
Don't even start with IQ. You are hopelessly outgunned in that arena.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 12:19:51 |Display all floors
nowadays in China,not only the big cities are polluted by industry,but also small town and even villages are polluted by local company,who even don't konw a little environment protection concept at all.usually they collude with local government and some officials do illegal business.the areas including air、undergroud water、rivers、land and so on.they only want to earn more money and manufacture some products which foreign companies are allowed to produce in order to protect local environment.
pollution、 enconomy、health,which one is most important?this should be considered by top leaders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 14:59:05 |Display all floors
I took the positive step. I lived in the city for donkey years. Trees were cut down for roads, apartments, hypermarkets and condos. There is no hope of turning back to where it was before.
So off I moved to the countryside in the highlands. Air is always cool & fresh and no traffic jams. Life is so meaningless for those jamming it up in the city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 15:06:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 15:13:23 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 15:14:58 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.