Author: sansukong

Life-threatening’ arctic blast strikes US, temperatures drop to record low [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-8 16:02:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-8 15:47
sunday, january 05, 2014 ...

RSS AMSU 2013: 10th warmest year on recordRoy Spencer

and anyway...............by the way....................why Australia is having record heat wave right now?

is that also global cooling?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 16:18:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-1-8 15:19
seneca Post time: 2014-1-8 11:34
Roy Spencer is wrong again.

Roy Spencer is wrong again.

Really?
Shooting your big mouth from your hip to spread misinformation, is all that you are good at.

真的吗?
在拍摄你的大嘴巴从你的臀围,扩散误传是一切,
你是不错于。

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 16:37:28 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-8 16:18
Really?
Shooting your big mouth from your hip to spread misinformation, is all that you are good  ...

How come every American right wing nut out there, you sansukong will protect with your life?

Cannot find anyone but Americans to worship?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 16:57:02 |Display all floors

RE: Life-threatening’ arctic blast strikes US, temperatures drop to record low

Princeton Physicist Dr. Will Happer refutes claims that global warming is causing record cold: ‘Polar vortices have been around forever. They have almost nothing to do with more CO2 in the atmosphere’                                                                                               
Posted: 07 Jan 2014 08:09 AM PST
Award-winning Princeton University Physicist Dr. Will Happer rejected the media and some scientists claims that the record U.S. cold is due to man-made global warming. Happer, explained the science in an exclusive interview with Climate Depot. “Polar vortices  have been around forever

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 18:09:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-8 16:06
Roy Spencer toldme in person that he knew he was wrong but he was also victim of his own money ad ...

Roy Spencer toldme in person that he knew he was wrong but he was also victim of his own money ad ...
Oh really ! But, that was not what he had just told me about you. Did you tell him, he was wrong in his science? You must have felt awful to be caught lying most of the time ... like now!

哦,真的吗?他告诉你的?你告诉他,他是错在他的科学?
但是,这还不算,什么他刚刚告诉我关于你的。
你必须有感觉非常糟糕,被抓住说谎大部分的时间 ... 像现在那样

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 18:14:43 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-8 16:57
Princeton Physicist Dr. Will Happer refutes claims that global warming is causing record cold: ‘Pol ...

You seen this Princeton Physicist? He your father?

Or in fact, is there such a person..........?

Remember, it is Climate Depot......the originator of all lies in this issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 18:16:53 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-8 16:57
Princeton Physicist Dr. Will Happer refutes claims that global warming is causing record cold: ‘Pol ...

Polar vortex did not generate the CO2........

But excessive CO2 certainly caused the change in the Gulf Stream and the polar vortex........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.