Author: voice_cd

'Chunyun' and me   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-1-18 00:00:06 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2014-1-8 09:04
there is no such a "good" way, someone just knows more about the 12306 than the ordinary.
i got my ...

I Have heard the rumor. from your experience, i think it is a headache for buying a ticket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 19:30:10 |Display all floors
{:soso_e129:}i can't speak english,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 22:10:06 |Display all floors
THE "CHUNYUN" SHALL SOUND TO ME LIKE SPRING CLOUD【春雲/云】.
this is fun.
"CHUNYUN" IS A CLOUD OF SPRING OR SPRING SHALL SAY TO THE ONE.
THE TWO SYMBOL A LAKE. HER COLOUR IS GREEN.
SUNSET = HUMAN FATE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 09:58:21 |Display all floors
when it comes to going back home each year,i have to underwent three sleepless night straight lining up early in the morning for a ticket.even that ended up with nothing,which it was as always ,but the ungency inside of me for home  made me keep doing that.it`s nice bearing hope for a ticket

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 11:29:16 |Display all floors
Two years ago,I went to Harbin to Ice and Snow World.During the travel,I couldn't be more happier.But,when I want to back home,I wasn't able to find a ticket.Finally,someone helped me to get on the train without a ticket.Later I paid for it and get a bed to rest.But the carrige was full of people,It took me an hour to get to my bed.And no place for my luggage.There are two many people in China~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 16:58:40 |Display all floors
I will drive home , no tickets needed , wow !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-23 16:10:23 From mobile |Display all floors
I changed my working city one year ago, it's a quite near distance from my working city to my hometown right now,  so that no "chunyun" for me.... i can go back to my parents every month, for me, something lost but something got more..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.