Author: voice_cd

'Chunyun' and me   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-7 22:34:45 |Display all floors
the website "12306" has been launched for several years and this year it has its newly-updated version, but the tickets-buyers' satisfactions toward the 12306 is still low! why?

someone found a bug, maybe this can not be called a bug, maybe it was designed in advance for some special use.
that is you can buy a train ticket(only a tiny part of the train) before the scheduled time, for example: as stipulated, one can buy a ticket 20 days before the departing time, but some insiders can buy the ticket 25 days or more in advance(only within a special span of time), that means that after he buys the ticket, the 12306 still reads "the tickets you want to buy are beyound the pre-sale period"

2 days ago, i bought such a kind of ticket under the guidance that a friend told me, but the actual selling day of the ticket is tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 08:42:06 |Display all floors
In the recent days, I always help my colleagues fight for the tickets, but usually with an end of fails.
Luckily, I needn't worry about going home, my work place is near home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 08:54:13 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2014-1-7 22:34
the website "12306" has been launched for several years and this year it has its newly-updated versi ...

What is the "good" way to buy it in advance?? Does it mean that you shuold have some friend inside the train station???
And yesterday I have found a news said that, the tout usually can find the bug in the website"12306", we normal people only can use one ID in fighting for the tickets, but they can use 30.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 09:04:21 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2014-1-8 08:54
What is the "good" way to buy it in advance?? Does it mean that you shuold have some friend inside ...

there is no such a "good" way, someone just knows more about the 12306 than the ordinary.
i got my ticket 3days before the pre-sell period.
to state the obvious that only a few know that! i am lucky that i have a "good" friend!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 10:20:02 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2014-1-8 09:04
there is no such a "good" way, someone just knows more about the 12306 than the ordinary.
i got my ...

all in all, you got the ticket, that‘s the point

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 10:47:07 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2014-1-8 10:20
all in all, you got the ticket, that‘s the point

yes that's it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 21:29:51 |Display all floors
for Chinese people, it was a nightmare! things get worse if you just sit for all night even tens of hours. anyway, this time i was lucky 'cause i bought a sleepping berth ticket...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.