Author: sansukong

I intend to buy The New York Times, please don’t take it as a joke   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-27 18:05:34 |Display all floors

RE: I intend to buy The New York Times, please don’t take it as a joke

Another wasted Chinese investment. It is a joke real or not.
The time-honored New York Times is a listed company and its price tag is calculated to reach $1 billion in light of its current value and equity features.

The hard fact is: A price tag of US$1 billion, cannot be treated as a "joke real or not".

"I would not hesitate to risk bankruptcy as long as I could purchase the paper."

It is a common knowledge that...." The paper has been suffering from declining advertising revenue and mired in a developmental and credit crisis many times in recent years,......"

"The tradition and style of The New York Times make it very difficult to have objective coverage of China."

As is what it is...... on objective reporting...
为是什么,这是......在客观地汇报...
6#

Post time 2014-1-27 14:43:40 |View the author only

Why wasn't this reported as early as the reports on China's air pollution? Just because India is US ally, so they bad mouth China instead?

It is exactly with that in mind, that  gives rise to the noble and patriotic thoughts and actions from this"chairman of Jiangsu Huangpu Recycling Resources Company, with the view to put things back into the right propective again.
   正是,考虑到这一点,即产生了高贵的爱国思想和行动,从这个 “董事长江苏黄埔再生资源利用公司,与该视图投入回事情进入右准再次.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-1-27 18:11:21 |Display all floors
Pigs will fly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-28 08:18:17 |Display all floors
Jew York Times

The Jew York Times is a big gun in the Zionist propaganda arsenal.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.