Author: robert237

Rumors, Japan harvesting human organs [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-6 04:00:53 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2014-1-5 01:11
Why? You can't handle an opposing view of the world? Your Chinese "thoughts" and "beliefs" are the o ...

Aww... are you ranting about nothing again? I have video of the Japanese shoving Chinese civilians
including women into pits to be buried alive.
You have nothing but empty rhetoric which is nothing but rumors bouncing around in your empty head.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a mind of your own?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 04:03:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-6 04:00
Aww... are you ranting about nothing again? I have video of the Japanese shoving Chinese civilians ...

And I have photos of a group of Chinese surrounding a Japanese tourists in Sweden and attacking them.

What else you got?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 04:05:37 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2014-1-5 03:49
Your sources? Did a quick search and this post was the only related result I could find. As usual so ...

If rumor mongering is illegal in China that means either you have never been to China or you are breaking
the law every time you have set foot in China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 04:06:29 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-5 03:56
on what sites have you heard these rumors?

The same sites that seneca hears all his rumors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 04:17:27 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2014-1-5 12:03
And I have photos of a group of Chinese surrounding a Japanese tourists in Sweden and attacking th ...

Did they throw the tourists in a pit and bury them alive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 04:25:29 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-6 04:06
The same sites that seneca hears all his rumors.

Pleas give me the sites URL so I can evulate myself
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 04:32:55 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-5 12:25
Pleas give me the sites URL so I can evulate myself

He never reveals his sources so why should I?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.