Author: robert237

Rumors, Japan harvesting human organs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-5 19:53:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-1-5 20:02

I can tell that their seemingly scathing utterances have hurt your amour-propre. That's why you got teed off and was talking like a Chinese hater. Speaking of racism, you can find scores of racists who are not Chinese online. I once found someone sniping at a poor guy from Pakistan  online, calling people from Pakistan undesirables and ignoramuses;  this potty-mouthed  guy is from a Western nation. Beyond that, you can find all kinds of gormless accusations against the Chinese or even Asians online, writing them off as fruitcakes and donnish nerds. Such accusations-you-guessed-it are mostly lobbed by some  Westerners who are white.

So, Would you come forward  and stick up for such poor Asian victims if you saw it online?  What's the point of singling some foul-mouthed Chinese visitors here out as the culprits ? They must have been infuriated by some accusations uttered by some crass Westeners or people who are from other Asian nations.

I admit that I'm on China's side, but that doesn't mean that I would take the trouble to try talking like an instigator. I'm just above trading jabs with people in this forum because that sounds so offputting. Indeed, I don't mind making jokes with them if they don't mind it as well.

Sir, like I just said, if you really resent China, you can just go somewhere else . I think you are a higher-caliber guy who has no trouble bagging desirable jobs in other Asian nations. Consider this, what's the good of living in a place you deem "obnoxious". That's not good for your health.

Well, my best wishes are with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 19:53:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-1-5 20:01
americantongue Post time: 2014-1-5 19:35
Zhende ma? Then why do I see so much hate being spewed here about Japan, USA, Russians, Muslims ...

I can tell that their seemingly scathing utterances have hurt your amour-propre. That's why you got teed off and was talking like a Chinese hater. Speaking of racism, you can find scores of racists who are not Chinese online. I once found someone sniping at a poor guy from Pakistan  online, calling people from Pakistan undesirables and ignoramuses;  this potty-mouthed  guy is from a Western nation. Beyond that, you can find all kinds of gormless accusations against the Chinese or even Asians online, writing them off as fruitcakes and donnish nerds. Such accusations-you-guessed-it are mostly lobbed by some  Westerners who are white.

So, Would you come forward and stick up for such poor Asian victims if you saw it online?  What's the point of singling some foul-mouthed Chinese visitors here out as the culprits ? They must have been infuriated by some accusations uttered by some crass Westeners or people who are from other Asian nations.

I admit that I'm on China's side, but that doesn't mean that I would take the trouble to try talking like an instigator. I'm just above trading jabs with people in this forum because that sounds so offputting. Indeed, I don't mind making jokes with them if they don't mind it as well.

Sir, like I just said, if you really resent China, you can just go somewhere else . I think you are a higher-caliber guy who has no trouble bagging desirable jobs in other Asian nations. Consider this, what's the good of living in a place you deem "obnoxious". That's not good for your health.

Well, my best wishes are with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 19:55:29 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2014-1-5 19:39
is this a personal attack? No
is this foul language? No
is this insensitive? No

Du du Chinese old-school books. Zhe hui enlighten you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 19:56:59 |Display all floors
on what sites have you heard these rumors?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 20:07:20 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-5 19:56
on what sites have you heard these rumors?

You can find such rumors on many Chinese websites or even some American websites. Don't believe in what they tell you. Such rumors are all tripe and bilge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 21:00:07 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-1-5 19:53
I can tell that their seemingly scathing utterances have hurt your amour-propre. That's why you go ...
I can tell that their seemingly scathing utterances have hurt your amour-propre. That's why you got teed off and was talking like a Chinese hater.

And, obviously, my posts have hurt your puffed-up ego. Do yourself a favor. Don't read and respond if you can't handle it. You don't seem to know the difference between debate, flaming and hate. You only promote hate, racism, bias, prejudice and hypocrisy by condoning such practices. I suppose you, like the other 90% of the laowai in China have become "Chinesed". And, yes, please give me credit if you so choose to use this term. Don't be so Chinese and commit plagiarism. Cite your sources.

No, I think I'll stick around here a while just to desensitize the insensitives. I think they're over due a bit of self-reflection. I'm your mirror, how do you see yourself, Mr. Pompous?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-6 03:58:32 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-1-5 00:22
It is true - but those are not Japanese

Sounds like the Japanese to me. Maybe the Filipinos were competing for whales in the area.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.