Author: vivianbai

The 10 Most Famous Chinese Dishes Among Foreigners   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-5 14:03:04 |Display all floors
8. Spicy Tofu

It’s a meal made with tofu and minced meat, normally beef or pork, usually cooked with beans and spicy sauce.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 14:03:25 |Display all floors
9. Won Ton Soup

It’s a widely recognized soup. Won Tons are similar to dumplings but their shape differs a little. They’re made by folding the won ton and pulling its opposite corners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 14:03:44 |Display all floors
10. Peking Roasted Duck

It’s a very popular among foreigners dish that comes from Beijing. It’s a specialty liked for its crispy meat. It’s often served with pancakes and soy sauce with garlic.
There is a variety of delicious meals coming from China that people all over the world adore and master. Chinese cuisine plays an important part in people’s nutrition and its delicious recipes give foreigners an exotic taste of China.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-1-5 14:18:02 |Display all floors
Foreigners who, of course, come from a unique land.

Go to France, nobody knows anything about Gong Bao Ji Ding
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 14:37:23 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-1-5 14:18
Foreigners who, of course, come from a unique land.

Go to France, nobody knows anything about Gong  ...

It's one of my favorite dishes. How do you compare the Chinese cuisine with the French cuisine? Which is better?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-1-5 14:42:56 |Display all floors
vivianbai Post time: 2014-1-5 14:37
It's one of my favorite dishes. How do you compare the Chinese cuisine with the French cuisine? Wh ...

I love gong bao ji ding too. I'm just saying your thread should be called "the 10 most famous Chinese dishes among US americans" because I am a foreigner and, besides Beijing duck, none of these are famous (and even then, we don't eat the beijing duck the way real people in Beijing do).

As to your question, I definitely prefer French cuisine (which doesn't mean I don't like Chinese cuisine, it is just if I had to choose between eating only Chinese or only French for the rest of my life, I would choose French).

As to which is better ? Chinese people believe it is Chinese cuisine, French people believe it is French cuisine
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-5 15:01:03 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-1-5 14:42
I love gong bao ji ding too. I'm just saying your thread should be called "the 10 most famous Chin ...

Maybe you should give them a try. I think you would really love them. I mean China is a great place for expats if they enjoy variety of food.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.