Author: vivianbai

Beautiful PHD seeks a boyfriend for Spring Festival   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-11 19:39:21 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-11 13:12
Your wife will kick the crap out of you.

Cover for me, she is not necessary to know that.
桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。 桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。 酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。 半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。... ,世人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。 不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 19:50:19 |Display all floors
icyeyes Post time: 2014-1-11 19:39
Cover for me, she is not necessary to know that.

My fiancee is Chinese, I refuse to get a Chinese woman angry, that is very scary.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 11:12:37 |Display all floors

Women PHDs in China are often labeled with names like dinosaur, the 3rd type of people besides men, women.  After acquiring too much knowledge they are believed to become "dried up, boring, and even no longer a woman at all." However, a nearly 30-year-old PHD who uploaded her photos in the laboratory captured netizen's hearts with her stunning beauty. She, self claimed Empress Doctorate, works on the front line of scientific research in a chemical laboratory. With the Spring Festival approaching and her parents' pushing, she wants to seek a boyfriend to go home for the holiday. Would you marry a highly edcuated woman who are more capable than you? How would anyone refuse such a pretty and intelligent woman?
I found this thread as a very sad and shameful event in China.

1.- Female doctors labeled as dinosaurs in China.
2.- Because they have a high education people believe they are dried up, boried and no longer a woman at all.
3.- Because Spring Festival is coming, her parents pushing her to find a bf so she can go home for the holiday.
4.- And at the end of the story,  it comes the most pathetic question commonly discussed in this forum.

My thoughts

1.- HOW COME IN THIS MODERN TIMES PEOPLE CAN LABEL AS DINOSAURS TO FEMALE DOCTORS?
2.- PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT HIGH EDUCATED PEOPLE ARE BORED, DOESN´T KNOW EXACTLY ABOUT VALUES AND RESPECT..
3.A.- I F THERE IS NOT HOLIDAY, THE PARENTS WON´T PUSH HER TO FIND A BF? SO THEIR POINT IS NOT THE DAUGHTER HAPPINESS, THEIR POINT IS THE HOLIDAYS.
3B.- IF SHE DOESN´T HAVE A BF, SHE CAN NOT BE ALLOW TO VISIT THE PARENTS AND HOMETOWN FOR THE HOLIDAYS.
4.- BECAUSE A WOMAN HAS A HIGH EDUCATION IT MEANS A MAN CAN´T BE A CAPABLE PERSON. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE OP?

- SHE IS A PRETTY WOMAN, I WONDERING WHAT WILL BE THE SITUATION IF THE WOMAN  WITH  THE SAME  HIGH EDUCATION IS UGLY?

- DOES THIS WOMAN WITH HER HIGH EDUCATION THINK IN A SHORT TIME CAN GET A BF BECAUSE THE HOLIDAY IS  APPROACHING?

- WHEN THE PARENTS WILL LET THEIR CHILDREN TO TAKE THEIR OWN DESITIONS?

- NOW, THIS WOMAN LOOKS NICE AND WHATEVER WE CAN THINK BUT SOMEBODY KNOWS  WHAT IS SHE LOOKING FOR IN A MAN? NO PEANUTS OF COURSE. IS SHE OPEN MINDED? PICKY WOMAN? HAHAHA WHAT A PATHETIC THREAD.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.