Author: NgTran

THE MONSTER OF THE YEAR 2013   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-5 22:14:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 03:21:56 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2014-1-5 22:06
Veiled threats only show your weak position!

Come here
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 03:23:14 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2014-1-5 22:01
The same as can you prove the story true?

The point here is you choose to regard what you heard of ...

I am asking for proof, but alas gone missing in action, like hie creadability
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-6 04:40:07 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-1-4 03:46
North Korean leader fed naked uncle to starving dogs, report says

North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un ...

The same type of sources claim that the Japanese military visiting the Philippines in the 'rescue mission'
after the typhoon are harvesting human organs and returning them to Japan on military transport planes.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 07:55:10 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 21:24:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 21:31:06 |Display all floors
'Kim Jong-un fed uncle to dogs' myth started by satirical tweet
Reports that Kim Jong-un fed his uncle to a pack of dogs, which were taken seriously by some, originated from a spoof tweet - Reuters 11:55AM GMT 06 Jan 2014

The slurry western media dogs have finally come clean that it was they who deliberately fed false tweets to defame and slandered the good name of the young NK leader.

But we Chinese members here knew that all along!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.