Author: PPsally

Female with PhD goes on 19 dates with mom accompanying   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-1-3 08:22:22 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-3 00:04
Poor girl, she needs to stand on her own two feet, and be prepared to make mistakes by herself. I kn ...

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 09:23:28 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-1-3 08:19
yes, on the serious side, i agree it is not a nice thing top say. i too thought about it. if it ha ...

I know, this is not her fault, its the parents and grandparents fault. Because of the one child policy, there are 6 adults doing everything for the child. The child has no responsibility at all, everything is done for them, because of this there is a culture of dependency, the poor child is totally dependent on her parents and grandparents, and is incapable making decisions herself.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 10:55:06 |Display all floors
i am sure , her mother accept me but i have no time .  poor girl's mother waiting for me and wasting her daughter's young age. let her find me by herself, don't support her nor i wont come there to date with you sweety's mom ............

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-1-3 11:41:56 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-3 11:23
I know, this is not her fault, its the parents and grandparents fault. Because of the one child po ...

i have seen plenty of Chinese, who are the only child for their parents, who can take responsibility, initiative in their lives. I have also seen plenty of people who are one among 6-7 siblings, who cannot seem to do anything significant without someone's approval..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-3 11:49:14 |Display all floors
If the mother picked up the tab I wouldn't mind her along on the first date.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 12:55:06 |Display all floors
the woman like her shuold have enough ability to deal with her own love life.
the parents should be aware that they couldn't pay so much care on their children emotion life,just as accompanying them to have a date with a man,the young people should have their own space for emotion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 13:34:51 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-1-3 11:41
i have seen plenty of Chinese, who are the only child for their parents, who can take responsibili ...

This also depends on the child's personality as well
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.