Views: 8932|Replies: 27

Female with PhD goes on 19 dates with mom accompanying   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-2 16:23:26 |Display all floors

A woman in Wuhan, Miss Wu, has been having a little trouble with her love life of late. In the past 6 months she has been on 19 dates without being asked for a second date by any of the many. Naturally, Miss Wu was perturbed by this trend and couldn’t figure out what she was doing wrong. Maybe it’s the fact that her mother went on all the dates with her. Yup, that would explain it.

Miss Wu was originally stumped as to why she, a PhD graduate with a good economic standing, couldn’t find a man to stick around past a first meeting. She says that she brings her mother along on dates so that she feels more comfortable and for her approval. Apparently Miss WU has now given up on love for the moment and will focus on her career.
Imagine being set up on a blind date, only to find that the girl’s mother is sitting there too, ready to watch the two of you eat, and maybe flirt a little.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-2 16:41:06 |Display all floors

RE:".......All the Men Are Put Off by Her Accompanying Mother"

This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2014-1-2 16:45

The Title should have been " Female With PhD Goes on 19 Dates, All the Men Are Put Off by Her Accompanying Mother".Source: news.sina

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-1-2 16:58:08 |Display all floors
for a person with a PhD, this girl does not seem very bright...
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-2 21:02:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2014-1-2 21:03
KIyer Post time: 2014-1-2 16:58

and PhD = ? ( In Urdu language )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 21:03:49 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-1-2 09:58

I agree
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 22:02:23 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-1-2 16:58

Not nice
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 22:04:55 |Display all floors
Poor girl, she needs to stand on her own two feet, and be prepared to make mistakes by herself. I know this is a big step but a nessary step to allow her to grow.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.