Post time 2013-12-30 10:19:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 11:26:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by msrong at 2013-12-30 11:28
seneca Post time: 2013-12-29 14:50
My wife told me of this incident.

The "foreign" guy obviously misbehaved.

'So what" you say?    sexual harassment is no big deal to you?     
Miss Wang said that most laowai's she encountered are well-mannered except for these three.  But in typical fashion, you excoriate the victim obviously because she's Chinese, while the foreign lout  gets a weak and reluctant scolding from you.

News reporters in other countries do walk up to total strangers for impromptu interviews,  Shame on you for not being objective and for your obsessive sino-phobia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 11:30:20 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-12-30 10:19
Stupid reporter..

It has nothing to do with stupidity but naivety. This female reporter must have been deluded by  some press accounts that say foreigners willing to live in China are all friendly, high-toned sorts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 11:30:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 11:56:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 12:04:48 |Display all floors
But this video seems like a film shooting session!
were they playing or it was a real incident?
if it is real ...then He must be taught a lesson on the spot....because it was happened on the main and crowded place..... In my opinion people around there enjoyed the incident.... If He was an animal where were the Humans??? No need to criticise the offender here in the Blog in our comments...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 12:32:10 |Display all floors
Khushhalian Post time: 2013-12-30 12:04
But this video seems like a film shooting session!
were they playing or it was a real incident?
if i ...

I once found some articles written by a self-professed Briton who used to live in China. The articles are all sordid ones in wich this promiscuous lad talks about his sexual encounters with many either dissolute or callow Chinese girls.

My guess is that some foreign guys tend to believe that Chinese girls are mostly slappers and easy-to-be-pleased types, having read such articles written by lowbrow foreign men claiming they have had many Chinese sexual partners.

I think it's a matter of self-respect, dignity  and self-disciplined both for such loutish foreign guys or Chinese lasses.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.