Author: sansukong

More Than 400 Prominent Democrats Sign Letter ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-2 13:37:38 |Display all floors
Attention, Comrades of the CPC and Editors at the CD:

Did you say...."Comrades"? Who are the comrades you are referring to?  The "see-pee-see" you often refer to? You hypocrite!

你是说......“同志们”?谁是你指的是同志?你这假冒为善!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-4 07:03:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-2 16:28
Exactly.

And this is why the shameless Sans Souci spammer is spamming here, posting these fake  ...

It's time to either get rid of coal burning, or invest in research and technology to clean it up...It is a rather large source of energy, and very inexpensive compared to oil. If you think about the cost for oil and compare it to the current cost to clean coal up, I wonder what would be the least expensive fuel in the long run?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 06:15:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-2 15:24
Good Thursday, my hypocritical S kunk,

do you need some linguistic advice? Here is: "Comrades" in ...
Attention, Comrades of the CPC and Editors at the CD:

You don't have to twist your words. It is very specific you are calling comrades of the CPC which you have often insulted and belittled as "see-pee-see".

您不必扭曲你的话。这是非常具体的您所呼叫,
中国共产党的同志,您有经常侮辱和贬低,
作为,“看 撒尿 看” (see-pee-see).

Note:  Translation...(Not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 08:03:31 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-6 06:15
You don't have to twist your words. It is very specific you are calling comrades of the CPC which ...

That's all you do here?

Heartland Institute and then more nonsense?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 23:53:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-6 22:44
So it's taken you several days to understand what I said explicitly enough last week?

The Heartla ...

sansukong the lunatc escaped his jailer.

now, there is a lunatic on the loose.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.