Views: 6879|Replies: 11

More Than 400 Prominent Democrats Sign Letter ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-29 10:05:51 |Display all floors

More Than 400 Prominent Democrats Sign Letter ....

December 16, 2013

ALYSSA CARDUCCI

More than 400 Democratic public officials and party leaders signed a letter sent to the White House asking President Barack Obama to accelerate rather than stifle coal production and utilization.

The Democratic leaders sent the letter under the auspices of the CoalBlue Project. CoalBlue is comprised of Democratic Party public officials seeking a “broad, bipartisan, and unwavering commitment to coal as a sustainable fuel” while and advocating “accelerated development and deployment” of coal technologies.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 12:49:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-12-29 13:11

another Heartland exclusive.................................

" They ( the fossil fuel industry ) paid us the money to write such stuffs. "

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 13:12:32 |Display all floors
and for the Rat to spread to China........

China too clean.
Needs more Rat coal burning.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 15:42:03 |Display all floors

you have powers of humor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 05:43:28 |Display all floors
I would be willing to BET that these PROMINENT DEMOCRATS, and more than likely some REPUBLICANS are taking MONEY from THE COAL INDUSTRY to PROMOTE their AGENDA...

If the technology to burn coal clean and efficiently was available, they wouldn't need to Bribe Officials into passing Laws to Promote Coal Burning. That being said, the Air in China would be Cleaner!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 10:21:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-29 14:34
Attention, Comrades of the CPC and Editors at the CD:

This is an obvious and ugly attempt at subver ...
If China were to allow its vested commercial interests to apply PRESSURE on CPC legislators we would soon become a DEMOCRACY just like THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

For one like you who throws insults at the CPC all the time by coining CPC as "see-pee-see", have a sudden change of heart by associating yourself with the CPC with "WE", is more than just hypocritical but you are just despicably hypocritical beyond human acceptance.

对于一个像你谁抛出的侮辱用中共所有的时间由
精压中国共产党,如,(see-pee-see)“见-撒尿-见”,和有一个突然变化认识的局限性的,由,自己相关联,与中国共产党用,(WE)“我们”,不仅仅是虚伪但你只是得不能再虚伪的超越人类的接受。

Note:  Translation... (not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 13:10:54 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-2 10:21
For one like you who throws insults at the CPC all the time by coining CPC as "see-pee-see", have ...

Should we put up a Rats Alert against you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.