Views: 1135|Replies: 0

A Sweet Dream [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-27 21:49:37 |Display all floors

The familiar face come to my dreams again last night,  and the face is still young, sunny, he smiles a lot each time he saw me as before. In the dreams, there are times when we meet after ten year's without contact, he was companied by a young lady and a beautiful daughter, it seemed a bit embarrassed the first sight when I stood in front of his house, which was a normal dorm in a primary school. We greeted each other and introduced his wife and daughter to me. I squatted down and hug  the little girl in my arm, the girl smiled and showed a bit shyness, and then went back to her father. Obviously, it's a happy family, I can't help but feel gratified.

It's exactly ten years we didn't see each other till this year, but in my dream I could not picture what he looks like right now, so the face is still the face I knew. Entering into his house, and finally I was arranged and seated myself in a solid chair. His wife offered a cup of hot tea and went to the kitchen to prepared their lunch then. Many minutes later, he showed up without wearing his suit and find a seat diagonally across a rectangle table. After seconds silence, we smiled and I found he was not as talkable as before, so I asked something about his family and his job right now, all I wanted to know is that he lives a good life, even I was expecting he would live a life better than me, but he answered in short words.

He passed me many bags of special local products, which I never had seen before and I couldn't name one of them. I smiled and accepted it. We said goodbye like the way I said goodbye to one of my relatives.

Wish everything goes well with him, though it's not a perfect meeting after ten years without seeing each other in my dreams. To be honest, I do hope I can get a warm hug if we could got a chance to see each other in reality in the future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.