Author: PPsally

Liu Yifei listed as No.50 in "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces 2013"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-27 21:31:29 |Display all floors
She's pretty, but nothing spectacular. I think Zhang Ziyi is prettier.

I bet she is less of a "boat" though.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and inner beauty quickly becomes more important than outer beauty in matters of the heart.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-28 06:30:52 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2013-12-27 03:15
When was the last time u saw a  genuinely nymph?  You can find many  Chinese girls who are hotte ...

""acclaimed and influential website like the websites of Entertainment Weekly, People, Hollywood Reporter,
Vanity Fair  and Variety,""

Really? I suppose you think the National Enquirer is excellence in journalism too. {:soso_e113:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 11:00:02 |Display all floors
  Haaaaaaa. Don't you know that People and Entertainment Weekly are both owned by Time Inc, which also owns such househousehold names like Fortune, Time and Sports Illustrated, which are widely seen as well-informed and well-written magazines. The National Enquirer is just a rag-like publication or "American supermarket tabloid:, in the words of Wiki. No one  in America would liken  The Enquirer to well-written publications like People in terms of quality journalism.

Arguably, People magazine is no match for The Economist and The New Yorker in terms of writing quality; nevertheless, it still leaves  The National Enquirer in the dustttttttttttttttttttttttt when it comes to publishing top-shelf articles.  For what's worth, the website putting together this list has nothing to do with journalism; it's just a website set up by some folk who are also movie-goers and braggarts.

You could set up such websites too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-28 11:16:27 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-28 06:30
""acclaimed and influential website like the websites of Entertainment Weekly, People, Hollywood R ...

Vanity Fair, a sister publication of The New Yorker, is another gold-plated name among its peers. Hollywood Reporter is still a force to be reckoned with in show business, although it faces declining ad page sales like other financially struggling publications.  As to Variety , I only know that it's another publication covering Hollywood, TV sitcoms and socialites.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-28 11:21:24 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2013-12-27 19:00
Haaaaaaa. Don't you know that People and Entertainment Weekly are both owned by Time Inc, which  ...

It's all nothing but opinions.
Time Inc. doesn't impress me. Just another part of the western propaganda machine.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 19:34:06 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-27 16:10
Very pretty young lady

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 20:08:33 |Display all floors
DragonSpring Post time: 2013-12-29 19:34

So are you
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.