Author: PPsally

Liu Yifei listed as No.50 in "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces 2013"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-27 10:28:42 |Display all floors
who are the rest three on the list?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 11:37:08 |Display all floors

I like her in white ancient custume.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 14:25:51 |Display all floors
Money and others ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 16:10:10 |Display all floors
DragonSpring Post time: 2013-12-27 11:37
I like her in white ancient custume.

Very pretty young lady
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 16:18:17 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-12-26 16:22
I also think she's the most beautiful woman in China. Agree?

so do i..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 16:21:31 |Display all floors
She is no doubt very pretty
but I've seen far more beautiful Chinese women
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 19:15:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2013-12-27 20:19
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-27 10:01
50? I don't think so.
Maybe she's a 50 on a scale of 1 to 10 but she's far too beautiful to be only  ...

When was the last time u saw a  genuinely nymph?  You can find many  Chinese girls who are hotter than this Chinese actress. For good measure, you have to be mindful of the fact that this list was put together by people working for  IndependentCritics.com, which is by no means an acclaimed and influential website like the websites of Entertainment Weekly, People, Hollywood Reporter, Vanity Fair  and Variety, which also unveil some widely followed lists.

The fact that  IndependentCritics.com chose  a Korean singer  as the No  2  on this list only bolsters my conviction that such lists rolled out by a lesser-known  website like  IndependentCritics.com can not be trusted. We all know that most if not all Korean female acts have done facial operations designed to make them prettier and sexier; they also strive to prim themselves up by wearing   lace-trimmed skirts, fur-lined coats or  pumps designed by top-tier fashion designers.

Such artificial beauty pales to natural beauty, and I don't really think guys really think highly of such girls talking , wearing and acting like Barbie dolls.  the editors putting together this list should have asked the Korean girls and even this Chinese actress on this list to wash their faces and remove their makeup and bling-bling  costumes bejeweled with beads and sequins.

Only then they will show their true "colors."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.