Author: knox1234

Is this a sign that China and Japan move closer to the war?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-25 05:12:41 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-12-25 03:22
WRONG.  WRONGS MUST BE RIGHTED.  YOU CANNOT MORALLY EQUATE THE JUDGE PASSING A CAPITAL SENTENCE ON  ...

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 07:57:08 |Display all floors
I feel a need to say this, on this subject: The Chinese Government will continue to harass the Japanese as they grow. As it stand, the only nation to be committing to worsening relations would be that of the PRC. The Chinese military has grown (Some of it coming from stolen U.S. tech.) and is the only one having a carrier do drills in disputed areas, as well as putting an air defense zone up in an area with hot political problems. I think it is the Chinese that need to steadily clam down, before they cause a broader conflict to start. The only war to come will not really be one between China, and Japan, but China and the U.S. This is because if China goes to war with  Japan, the U.S. would need to immediately step in and defend Japan. The PRC Govt knows that fact, which is why they aren't forcefully annexing the islands from Japan. This is what is steadily coming, and will become a more and more possible outcome. The only chance for avoidance of this would be that of dialogue without pressure. PRC would need to stop harassing, Japan would need to stop ignoring the chinese demands on the islands. After all, this is all about oil. The chinese are only being rallied around their flag by the govt, a govt that seems to be hiding a few very interesting facts that have been popping up in the past year also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 10:00:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-12-25 10:01
RHolden0116 Post time: 2013-12-25 07:57
I feel a need to say this, on this subject: The Chinese Government will continue to harass the Japan ...

OIL OR NO OIL, DIAOYUDAO BELONGS TO THE FISHERMEN OF CHINA AND TAIWAN, NOT JAPAN.

CHINA IS NOT DRAGGING THE WEST INTO THE ONGOING WAR WITH JAPAN OVER DIAOYUDAO.

SOME WESTERN POLITICIANS ARE VOLUNTEERING THEIR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN TO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR A JAPAN THAT DENIES IT HAS ANY WWII WAR CRIMINALS, THAT DENIES IT HAD STOLEN DIAOYUDAO FROM CHINA AND OBLIGATED ITSELF TO RETURN THEM IN ITS INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER OF 1945, ABETTING THEIR CRIMES AGAINST CHINESE HUMANITY, HUMANITY THAT IS NO LESS HUMAN THAN WESTERN HUMANITY - OR AT LEAST, THAT IS HOW CHINA WILL PROVE IT IS IN DUE TIME.

YOU CANNOT ENSLAVE THE BLACK MAN, NOR CAN YOU SUBJUGATE THE YELLOW MAN IN HIS OWN COUNTRY, BECAUSE ALL MEN ARE BORN EQUAL.

LIKE ROSA PARKS, CHINA IS TELLING ABE, "MR. ABE, GIVE ME MY SEAT!"  AND NO DRIVER, OF WHATEVER COLOR, WILL MAKE HER NOT TAKE IT BACK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 10:10:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 10:18:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 10:21:57 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-12-25 10:10
Aborigine and Indonesian hate you too, because you stolen their land.

What land did we steal from  Indonesia ?  How do you know the aboriginals hate us, should I talk to my many indigenous friends about this?
You are still avoiding the illegal occupation of the Chinese government on sovereign Australian terrority in Antarctica.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 10:24:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.