Author: 1584austin

Muslims another step closer to ruling the UK   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-23 16:03:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-23 17:13
They made it a law in HONG KONG that if a cabbie refused to take a customer the cabbie becomes ans ...

I haven't heard of refusing to carry a guide dog (although I wouldn't dismiss such a story) however I have heard of at least one muslim driver in Melbourne refusing to carry a group of young women (as they didn't have a male relative with them).

We also had a situation with some Aboriginal actors are a major theatre production have a cab driver refuse to take them after the cab was called to collect the group at the theatre.

It was not late at night, the actors were perfectly well behaved, sober, well dressed and had cab vouchers.

The cab drivers concerned were not white anglos.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 16:41:30 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-12-23 04:53
I am assuming M & S will loose a lot of customers due to the actual unrest with the wh ...

good word ..its about time to have a Londonistan , Ukstan , Britistan.........   Sun has already set , its all dark times ahead....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 18:49:52 |Display all floors
Pingu66 Post time: 2013-12-23 04:54
people can just go to another cashier, no big deal.

As a human being I'm not going to force someon ...

What a ridiculous statement. After queueing for 15 mins only to be refused service and then have to que again in another line with a chance the same thing might happen is plain stupid. If you are not qualified to do a job
a) you should not apply
b) it should be in the job specification and agreed before recruiment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 18:51:24 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-23 05:09
If someone sees himself unwilling to do some normal aspects of some job,
don't sign the contract.

Typically stupid comment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 19:42:42 |Display all floors
No matter what if you are in a non muslim country adopt or leeve it. Even my modern muslim friends say you can not come to a country and be in minority and demand the rest to adopt.
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 19:46:52 |Display all floors
LoonDeQuanRen Post time: 2013-12-23 11:50
Sometime ago in Australia, the Muslims Taxi drivers refused to take any passengers with a dog..... ...

Do you have any sources for this story?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 19:58:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-23 15:08
Don't put nails upside down. What you said was insensible.

Do you know that alcohol is sold in ma ...

Yes I do know. As I worked in most of these countries in which I asked if I can have Christmas and sundays off as I am religious. This was always granted to me, so do you think they should have refused? and would you be making this much fuss about it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.