Author: messi30

HOW MOST AMERICANS REALLY ARE. ¨Shocking¨ videos from WWYD   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-23 07:16:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-23 07:07
Humm... I wonder why my "alert" said I had a reply from JFenix but when I click on the link I get  ...

Your alert said what? If you look at my message you can see I didn't reply to your message. so not sure why you got an alert from me. But you're so funny with the "western propaganda" stuff Are you really like that or is just an act?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-23 07:19:40 |Display all floors
Pingu66 Post time: 2013-12-22 15:16
Your alert said what? If you look at my message you can see I didn't reply to your message. so not ...

If you don't believe me just go to the front page and click on JFenix avatar in Recent activity.
It takes you right here.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 07:24:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-23 07:19
If you don't believe me just go to the front page and click on JFenix avatar in Recent activity.
I ...

Yes you're right about that but I think it's just an error.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 07:25:05 |Display all floors
I ...

I responded to your post but its still in the filter.  I get alerts too and click on the link and there is nothing there.

Its not a conspiracy, its a bug in the forum software.  The event to set off an alert to a replied post is not tied together if a post gets caught in the filter.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 07:25:06 |Display all floors
I ...

I responded to your post but its still in the filter.  I get alerts too and click on the link and there is nothing there.

Its not a conspiracy, its a bug in the forum software.  The event to set off an alert to a replied post is not tied together if a post gets caught in the filter.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-23 07:30:06 |Display all floors
Pingu66, interesting choice
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 07:45:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-23 07:07
Humm... I wonder why my "alert" said I had a reply from JFenix but when I click on the link I get  ...

And another thing... have you noticed how Punch and Judy (Seneca, JFenix) disappeared for a few days and then they are back at the same time?

Are they a double act?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.