7. The eldest should always be seated at the head of the table and should sit down first. In most cases, married couples should sit next to one another.
Use magic tools
8. Children should be pampered and can sit next to the elderly, but they should not be placed in a more honorable position at the table than their elders.
9. Never slurp your soup or smack your lips, and chew with your mouth closed.
10. Hold your bowl with one hand when eating, and it is absolutely forbidden to have one hand under the table.
11. Don't sit cross legged, don't hum or whistle, don't squint at others, and don't shake your legs or tap your feet。
12. When handing a pair of scissors to someone, always present the handle to them first.
Jump to the last page after reply