Author: sansukong

How a Thai Canal Could Transform Southeast Asia   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-22 21:46:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-22 19:29
Drilling a canal across Thailand is a way of splitting the country. The Chinese seem to be splittist ...

Sansukong the rat thinks whole of South East Asia belong to China.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 21:48:10 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2013-12-22 21:44
Economies of Malaysia, Thailand, Kampuchea, Vietnam and China will benefit.

Pirates in Straits of M ...

Not even Thailand needs the canal.......

Malaysia, Singapore , Indonesia has even less needs for the canal.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 21:50:01 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2013-12-22 21:44
Economies of Malaysia, Thailand, Kampuchea, Vietnam and China will benefit.

Pirates in Straits of M ...

In any case, how many days can those ships save?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 01:01:54 |Display all floors
always lots of conmen

this thread is another conman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 03:32:07 |Display all floors
Sansukong the rat must think it very funny to split Thailand into two.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 11:47:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-12-23 11:55

I say.....good luck to such an investor.

It certainly is not a good idea to disrupt the lives of millions of Thais just so some shippers can save a few days......at most.  

And to split Thailand into two parts......in the first place, no Thai government will approve such a project  so the whole article is just a con job.

Totally immoral and totally arrogant of rats and rat like creatures to think the whole world belongs to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 11:59:27 |Display all floors
I think it is very immoral, no morals......to split other people' s country into two......just so some shippers can save a few days , at most.

Imagine the disruption to millions of Thais.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.