Author: Fayewang90

To End The Inferiority Complex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-20 14:32:34 |Display all floors
MichaelM Post time: 2013-12-20 09:46
Great points from all. A very popular western author (who is also an expert in Eastern philosophy),  ...

Everyone is unique and should act what he or she really wants~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 14:33:49 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-20 12:39
I treat people as how I find them.

The way one treat others would be the way he or she treat himself or herself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 14:38:53 |Display all floors
Fayewang90 Post time: 2013-12-20 14:33
The way one treat others would be the way he or she treat himself or herself

I agree. My friends alot of the time we never agree, this is good because I learn alot from them. When they are being idiots and disrespectful they are told. I believe true friends tell the truth, no matter how unpleasant.  
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-20 14:56:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 17:10:21 |Display all floors

There are several members of this forum who should take careful note of your points. Perhaps there would then be far fewer homophobic and racist comments and perhaps less China and "Anglo" bashing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 18:39:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-12-20 14:43

Inferiority complex is never going to end as it is essentially a human trait. In simple words, inferiority complex are shortcomings/character flaws. There is a cure, the 10 commandments......:)

My nose is smalll/big, dark skinned/light skinned, rich/poor, working class/middle class/posh class, cattle class/1st class and on it goes.......Some people will do anything to try to uplift themselves.......but the complex remains
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 19:28:48 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-12-20 18:39
Inferiority complex is never going to end as it is essentially a human trait. In simple words, infer ...

Those can't end the complex,as they compare with others and despise themselves or others. Try to never despise those lower than you when you compare first, and you would find you would lose the ability to despise yourslf when you don't despise others. Have a try~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.