Views: 7279|Replies: 21

To End The Inferiority Complex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 21:01:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fayewang90 at 2013-12-19 21:34

480438ec0bf3cf86.jpg

Everyone is the unique work of God, to put it another way, on one should abase one-self while abasing others. One with inferiotity complex would complain all aspects of himself or herself, including appearance, figure, work performance and so on, causing the attacks to inner or outside world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 21:17:34 |Display all floors
b53e119b53207c49.jpg

Inferiority complex  often show in two ways. Some of them would appear to be weak to others, while others show inflated "confidence".  There are two main reasons leading to the formation of inferiority complex. First, the comparison with adults at young age would feel the weak ability in many aspects, rooting in their mind; second, the complete understanding of self-stuffs would always fail the comparison with other's with uncertain crown himself or herself imaging as there is no complete acknowledge of other's stuffs , which means that he or she would always feel frustrated when compaing with the imaginary ones in his or her mind. To summary, the inferiority complex comes from the comparison with others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 21:33:35 |Display all floors
48e8aacd848f0a53.jpg

The comparison is not the root of inferiority complex, but the  despisement of oneself or other after the comparison. During the attaction, one would point the sword to the inner of himself or herself when one fail the comparison, showing  compunction, regret and despisement. On the country, if he or she won, he or she would despise others. So you can conclude that no despisement for others means no despisement for youself, leading no inferiority complex. And there is no need to have the inferiority complex as each is the unique art work of God. God never stint the power to "flatter" himself or herself if he or she can "flatter" others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 23:45:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DailyofChina at 2013-12-19 23:46

Smart point!   in the daily life, we are too care of others perspective about ourselves. if we pay more attention on this staff, we will become flattering others but happiness. Actually we are all different, we do not need everyone love us, so we should not compare with others, that will we get out of inferiority complex.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-20 09:46:43 |Display all floors
Great points from all. A very popular western author (who is also an expert in Eastern philosophy), Dr. Wayne Dyer says, "It's none of my business what others think of me." The only thing that really matters is not the opinion of others, but, the opinion of oneself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 12:39:23 |Display all floors
I treat people as how I find them.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 14:30:16 |Display all floors
DailyofChina Post time: 2013-12-19 23:45
Smart point!   in the daily life, we are too care of others perspective about ourselves. if we pay m ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.