Author: sansukong

India vows to 'restore dignity' of diplomat in US   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-20 08:57:55 |Display all floors
Funny how they are more inclined to defend a criminal in the US rather than help their own people in India.
Fix your house first, obey the laws of other Countries.
Stop the multiple rapes of women
Stop the mutilation of women by circumcision
Stop the forced or arranged marriage of children
Eliminate the slums and provide decent housing
Feed the poor, help the sick and senior citizens
Improve the infrastructure by installing plumbing for clean water, sanitary sewers and treatment facilities
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 09:42:02 |Display all floors
There is an old and wise saying in China: 打狗看主人.This is utter disrespect of the country, she represents!

存在一个古老而智慧的说法在中国:  打狗看主人。

这是完全不尊重的国家她所代表!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 10:16:00 |Display all floors
I have done believe Indian depended on Sam Uncle. But Sam never payed attention. whatever is the real reason of the incident? first of all, Sam can't expose the truth?
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 10:18:07 |Display all floors
zhurnalist Post time: 2013-12-20 07:35
India has grown some cahones in taking on the Anglo-Americans.

Well done India! Time to draw closer ...

Preet Bharara, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said Khobragade "clearly tried to evade U.S. law designed to protect from exploitation the domestic employees of diplomats and consular officers."
Khobragade, 39, was accused of submitting falsified documents to obtain a work visa for a nanny, promising to pay $4,500 per month but in reality paying just $573 per month, little more than three dollars an hour.
She faces one count of visa fraud and one count of making a false statement.
Arshack said the Diplomatic Security Service agent who reviewed the visa application misread it. He said the monthly $4,500 is Khobragade's salary. According to the attorney the nanny was to be paid $9.75 per hour. She was paid $3.31 per hour because she had asked the balance be sent directly to relatives in India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 10:34:46 |Display all floors
zhurnalist Post time: 2013-12-20 07:35
India has grown some cahones in taking on the Anglo-Americans.

Well done India! Time to draw closer ...

If Khobragade would release bank statements showing that she had paid her nanny $4,500 per month, as stated in the visa application, the US would drop charges and apologize; If she can't prove it, then she should admit wrong doing, apologize and accept consequences, probably a small fine and deportation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 16:17:04 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-20 09:42
There is an old and wise saying in China: 打狗看主人.This is utter disrespect of the country, she re ...

I know.......so you saying you are a dog and not a rat?

Very weird.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 16:17:22 |Display all floors
Col Post time: 2013-12-20 06:34
She actually got treated better than most prisoners. She was not handcuffed, she was allowed to si ...

her salary is USD4120 , how can you expect her to pay USD 4500 to the maid?......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.