Author: PPsally

Is Chinese breakfast the worst?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 21:48:53 |Display all floors
The photo of Chinese breakfast doesn't tell the all facts. Breakfast in my hometown is presented with one or two steamed-bread, an egg, one bowl of porridge or sotbean-milk for each and one or two dishes of vegetable. I believe it is the best breakfast than that in other countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 21:56:20 |Display all floors
FOOD is not somethin to mock at rather somethin to keep us alive...and never ever compare food to itself (almighty god might punish you)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e135:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 00:39:50 |Display all floors
Was craving an egg with cheese and salsa for breakfast every morning a few years ago . Have thought don't worry about my stomach, it stems from what some people were doing, can you all imagine a whole album based off spying on me, and being expected to go hungry, Daughter of Zion you have been sold for nothing, Isaiah 52, there is reason, thank you Lord .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 01:06:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2013-12-20 01:08

Was thinking of the band Red Hot Chili Peppers when I wrote that, and should have wrote albums not album, there were other bands, they took my phone call to that church, took my letters, then they took my phone conversations by spying, sold these things and the church took too, and the good part is in Isaiah it says you have been sold for nothing, and it is like yes, not even a meal could they give me, have said what were they thinking, Jesus makes it alright though.  

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-12-20 01:33:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-12-20 01:34

I love chinese style breakfast - yes, it may be "unusual" for the rest of the world but it is tasty, and gives proper energy to start a day.
And I'm talking not only about "noodles in thin soup" with some blanched vegetables and meat (as shown on the picture)..

Many times on my way to work I was stopping to buy something from the street vendors, or "hole in the wall" bar. Few kinds of noodles, baozi, fried snacks, dumplings, eggs... with different spices, on each food-stall made a little different way, and with endles ways of combining with the sauces.... for each day it could be different.

Is it worst or better than "other world's breakfasts"? I find it just a bit different. And I like differences, and the local taste :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 09:32:05 |Display all floors
There is a huge variety of breakfast foods in every Country that depends on the desires of the individual.
Favoring one Country over another is pure nonsense and degrading.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-20 09:42:46 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-12-20 01:33
I love chinese style breakfast - yes, it may be "unusual" for the rest of the world but it is tasty, ...

Methinks that the pic of Chinese breakfast was deliberately chosen to make it look bad, like you I but different food from the street vendors daily

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.