Views: 1868|Replies: 6

A word that I hard to speak out to a person [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 11:20:27 |Display all floors
New year will coming soon. For me, 2013 is a bittersweet year, it is also a turning point in my life. I graduated from my university and started my own career. I said goodbye to my school life and began to live alone. I started to earn money by myself instead of depending on my parents. You may think this is nothing, everybody should have this completely new life. But for a person who is experiencing this, it is really a big thing. I think my turning is not that rough, but I will never forget those disappointment, waiting, struggling, anxiousness and happiness. During this year, I felt the power from my parents, I got the support from my parents. But my parents are the person whom I hard to speak out my love to! So, in this special time of 2013, I want to say: " My dearest parents, I love you! Thanks for your support and love in my turning-point year! I wiil use my whole life to love you and repay!Thank you so much and I love you forever!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 22:02:26 |Display all floors
I can imagine your feelings after graduation as I also just experienced it few months before. But I have no courage to face the world all by myself yet, so I choose to stay in campus to further my education. Admire your courage and good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 11:06:37 |Display all floors
Nice message to your parents. Congrats on graduating and starting a career!!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 14:26:30 |Display all floors
I wish you well, I joined the military straight from school and went through their university
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 15:21:19 |Display all floors
May you a promising future!
The Chinese children are good at many aspects in life but lack the courage of communicating with their parents. they are not good at showing their love directly to the one they really love!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-21 10:36:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 11:31:17 |Display all floors
you r the best

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.