Author: sansukong

US ‘plays innocent’ after near collision at sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-20 11:28:10 |Display all floors
dumdass
dadfadfd

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 11:33:16 |Display all floors
biztru Post time: 2013-12-19 09:36
Ha! Ha! Ha! Best part is - China cannot proof that she's innocent and even if there is some sort of  ...

Umm excuse mne but Canada played a huge role in defeating Germany, If it wasn't for Pattison telling the Canadian regement to stnad back and wait for the U.S. allies to pass them and enter Berlin first. The world would know Canada liberated the German people. U.S.A. just got to take the credit for it by being the first ones to roll through the city with their tanks and men
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 12:41:25 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-20 10:12
Where is the proof to back up your statements? Don't try to change the subject, I know this tacit  ...

It is confirmed, you can't really read! Do you understand what are these........... "Notices to Mariners" are all about?

据证实你不能真的阅读!
你明白这些是什么........................
“航海通告”是怎么回事

Note: Translation... (not absolute)....

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-20 15:05:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-20 15:08:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 15:33:43 |Display all floors
All you are good at, when in a tight situation, is to clown yourself out. You and your side kick are destined as clowns in the circus.

一切你善于,当在紧张的局面是小丑自己脱身从本局面。
你和你的侧踢是注定,成小丑在马戏团里。

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 16:34:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-20 13:50
I am aspiring to be the righter of the wrongs published by fake commie sympathiserslike you.
I am aspiring to be the righter of the wrongs .......
Really? Why not you start, by admitting to all your lies and stop being a liar?

真的吗?
为什么不您开始通过承认你的谎言而停止正在一个骗子?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.