Author: sansukong

US ‘plays innocent’ after near collision at sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 10:24:54 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-12-19 09:57
Don't trust the Russians

Global times not Russian.......they are Chinese.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-19 10:37:25 |Display all floors
six of one and half a dozen of the other. Why do you think neither side is making too big a deal out of it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 12:40:58 |Display all floors

RE: US ‘plays innocent’ after near collision at sea

USS Cowpens-Liaoning incident 'normal': US

Global Times | 2013-12-18 0:48:02
By Global Times

A People’s Liberation Army Navy crewman looks through binoculars aboard the Liaoning, China’s first aircraft carrier, on Friday. The Liaoning docked at a military port in Sanya, South China’s Hainan Province on Friday. Photo: Xinhua

The US Department of Defense said that the close encounter between the USS Cowpens and the Liaoning in the South China Sea earlier this month was not "unusual" in a statement released on Monday.

Close military activities of navy from different countries are normal, so it is important for different parties to follow the international maritime rules and maintain the highest security and professional levels, said the statement sent to Phoenix TV via email on Monday, ifeng.com reported.

Also on Monday, the US State Department deputy spokesperson Marie Harf said that the US government has attached great importance to this incident.

"The US regularly conducts military operations in international waters and airspace," she said, adding the US has raised it at a high level with the Chinese Government.

A Chinese source who was familiar with this confrontation told the Global Times that the USS Cowpens was detected by the Liaoning formation when trespassing in a no-sail zone in the South China Sea.

The commander of USS Cowpens soon contacted with the Liaoning formation commander Zhang Zheng through radio.

After a short communication between the two commanders, the US guided missile cruiser left the prohibited area.

Note: The answer is simple. Neither one can afford to lose!

注意到:答案很简单。没有一个
输得起!

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 13:21:31 |Display all floors

RE: US ‘plays innocent’ after near collision at sea

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 15:52:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-19 15:12
Sans Souci is not a "writer". He is not gifted enough. He is a mere plagiarist.

sansukong plagiarises fiction and tries to put them into non fiction section.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 18:04:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-19 14:12
Sans Souci is not a "writer".

I have never claimed to be a writer. Unlike you .... you are a known, confirmed pathological liar in this forum.

我从来没有声称自己是一个作家。
不像你 ...你是已知的确认后病态的骗子在本次论坛。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 18:13:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-19 15:12

Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.