Author: spiderman006

How to gauge "success"?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-6 19:14:16 |Display all floors
I have a hot Chinese girl, and living the dream
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-7 02:11:12 |Display all floors
to me, 'success' = A loving wife, a warm family, and enough money not to be stressed about it. Maybe I would also like to be able to take a nice vacation every year, sometimes abroad. My trips to Europe with my spouse were wonderful.

At the time, I had to think hard about whether I wanted a new motorcycle or a trip to Europe. Europe was the right choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 21:17:40 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-12-24 09:45
Obviously you don’t live in China, I have here all what was missing in the west…

Good for you - if you are happy where you are you will likely be happy where you go!  
It is more about you  than the place you are. Work hard play hard and Enjoy Life!
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.