Author: Laowai2?

What is an Anglo? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 22:20:55 |Display all floors
So where are all the Anglo bashers hiding?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 23:03:55 |Display all floors
not just inside of this forum but the whole wide world would say anglo is referrin to the supremo white race that dominated the globe (just think of why we all speak english today)...and therefore the term ANGLO itself is not exactly somethin to boast 'bout in term of power  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 00:57:16 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-12-19 23:03
not just inside of this forum but the whole wide world would say anglo is referrin to the supremo wh ...

Who mentioned power? The word Anglo is used as a generic racist term whenever some people (usually those with an inferiority complex or undisclosed chip on their shoiulder) want to bash whites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 01:31:13 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-12-19 11:57
Who mentioned power? The word Anglo is used as a generic racist term whenever some people (usually ...

the term ANGLO is already self explanatory these days & no needs to...just ask yourself who are the people that invades the inferiors. bashin the white is just an excuse not to face reality check  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 17:47:34 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-12-20 01:31
the term ANGLO is already self explanatory these days & no needs to...just ask yourself who are th ...

The term Anglo is not self explanatory (as used in this forum) which is why I asked the question. If you are interested in who has invaded who I suggest you research some history and not just trot out the same old diatribe.

>bashin the white is just an excuse not to face reality check< This makes no sense, please translate into understandable English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 20:01:39 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-12-20 04:47
The term Anglo is not self explanatory (as used in this forum) which is why I asked the question.  ...

trust me on this the majority of the folks here knowhat they're talkin bout...bashin without fact is just make no sense but with fact is not considered bashin & i dont preach here just statin the facts  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 20:14:59 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-12-20 20:01
trust me on this the majority of the folks here knowhat they're talkin bout...bashin without fact  ...

Ah, I got it now....

youknowhat = anglo

Thanks for the clarification!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.