Views: 8095|Replies: 23

Congratulation to the Jade Rabbit!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-15 15:16:48 |Display all floors
On December 15, 4:35 in the morning,  "chang 'e 3 lander successfully in separation and patrol, "Jade Rabbit" pulled into the lunar surface. This marks the success of recent efforts.
捕获.PNG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 12:22:51 |Display all floors
such a big event, yet not much global attention.

probably only a local event story -----> are the people excited?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 16:23:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhurnalist at 2013-12-16 16:23

Fantastic and Well done China!

I feel proud, as a human being, that we are on the moon again. All the evidence over a period of time, suggests that the US didn't land on the moon. In the space race with the former Soviet Union, I just think they wanted to win it by any means and be top dog, in typical US fashion. I don't believe a word the US governments says. How can they land on the moon in 1969 to 1972 but now cannot?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 16:33:42 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2013-12-16 12:22
such a big event, yet not much global attention.

probably only a local event story -----> are the p ...
China asked to join the international space station project with the US, Russia and Europe however the US vetoed their participation on the grounds of national security. China still viewed as the arch-enemy by the establishment. It appears that China has decided to go it alone having been given the cold shoulder by the US.

China shows that it will not be intimidated by other nations that seek to humiliate China on whatever pretext. Recall those park bench signs in Shanghai: No dogs or Chinese; in the British concession.

-- Bond
Way to go, China. You will put the warmongers in the dust. No doubt, they so hysteric; pushing their slaves in Asia to confront China. Congratulations, China, you are the savior of humanity from the new Barbarians, known as the West.

-- Proud_Atheist

Overall ranking from the top in math scores are
1.Shanghai (China)
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. South Korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 16:38:28 |Display all floors
kowalski

aka, the jaded turd
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 16:38:55 |Display all floors
Well done, China......

Only 40 years behind America........

Your government theory is 400 years behind America,

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 00:23:12 |Display all floors
{:soso_e182:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.