Author: messi30

Dear Voice_cd, I want to know your comments about tolerance in the forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-15 19:08:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-15 21:35:53 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-15 16:16
You know it will

stop rubbing it in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 23:06:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-15 15:43
Robber pays the moderators off. It is the easiest way for someone like him to stay in a forum.

I can´t picture it can happen
but his existence in this forum without banning is strange.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 23:28:48 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-15 15:54
I posted a thread not too different to this a while ago regarding different posters, I never got ans ...

If a report is made to CD then those in charge should contact every reporter and let them know what is happening.

Exactly, something simple and easy to do.

Personally I think Robert is an idiot to be humoured, he will never improve.

That´s why people laugh on him

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 23:32:45 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-15 16:01
I fear this one will go the same way

It will depend on Voice_cd´s comments or non comments and it will depend if Robert make his discharges. I´ll be patient.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 23:35:54 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-15 16:16
You know it will

I would have liked to read a comment about tolerance in this forum and not be so pessimistic. Thank you.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 23:36:13 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-12-15 18:39
Woh,what the rude poster we have ?
Should cds turn the blind eyes to that "Robert" ?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.