Author: americantongue

Chinese love to blame foreigners for their problems.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-15 14:20:04 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2013-12-15 14:17
"Why are you americans so full of yourselves that you even think your words are straight words fro ...

Maybe because both countries (USA and China) are the World leading countries? My guess, because I am neither a USA nor China national!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 14:29:08 |Display all floors
China leads nothing, so I don't know what you mean by "leading country." It can't even give aid to typhoon victims. No one follows China. To lead, you have to have followers.

And, you failed to address the fact the every simple minded Chinese person focuses their attention to what is happening in the U.S., because what happens in the Unites States affects alot of people in China. Sometimes, God doesn't need to say a single word, but be silent. Oh, by the way, when Buffett speaks, the world listens. The orator of Omaha as he is know. Google it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 14:30:14 |Display all floors

You as Robert never answer questions but try it this time.

HailChina! Post time: 2013-12-15 13:32
In my opinion China is not only open to criticism but the people of China seek it if it is construct ...

In my opinion China is not only open to criticism but the people of China seek it if it is constructive.

But in this forum for toys like you and others, criticism means attack, so at the end some Chinese are not open to criticism.

Chinese media is the fairest media in the world.

I don´t know if you are joking but lets take your post seriously

Is there in China free media, controlled media, how is it?

Share with us verifiable examples about how Chinese media is the fairest media in the world. Thank you.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 14:33:23 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2013-12-15 14:31
While I have your attention, who asked the 8 Nation Alliance to come to China?
Who asked anyone to c ...

Sammy?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 14:41:27 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2013-12-15 14:29
China leads nothing, so I don't know what you mean by "leading country." It can't even give aid to t ...

We think different. That's as much as I can tell you. You se eit your way. I se eit in a differnet way.

P.S.: Thank you for the ref to Mr. Buffet. And please, in your next replies, try not to patronize me. You are not the only one who can read here!

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-12-15 15:58:41 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-12-15 12:11
Mmmm....yes definetely you don't like it here (or there, depending where you are!). We, family and ...
There's always 2 ways of seeing a glass of water. Half full or half empty.

I always found this statement funny, technically the glass is always full as it is filled with water and air.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 17:05:09 |Display all floors
I blame KBay

the reason - it is true

he caused all the problems
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.