Author: americantongue

Chinese love to blame foreigners for their problems.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-14 22:38:51 |Display all floors
Blame foreigner is not a chinese specific attittude. It an heritage of communist/socialsit totalitarism dictatorship. Look at the little murderer pig in north Korea: north Korean media spend most of their time to explain why it is the grea evil USA satan fault...LOL.

It's an easy logic that help to make people avoiding ask to many questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 00:43:34 |Display all floors
We're talking about Chinese, not North Korea. Stay on topic, if possible. And, it is a Chinese specific attitude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 10:44:40 |Display all floors
Our development is neither 100% home-grown nor 100% foreigner-bestowed.  We Chinese should advance ourselves and the world through the combination of the best of all cultures and systems, whilst being honest about the shortcomings both at home and abroad.

To my compatriots, the West is no friend of China.  If we were still as poor as we were before the reforms of 1979, the West would still be treating us like the European colonial powers in the 19th century.  Because we are strong, we are afforded a (small) modicum of respect.

To my Western friends, you will be well-advised to take a look in the mirror, at your media coverage - at its "unbiased" coverage of China, at its insistence on "fair and balanced" coverage.  If you truly have an open and honest mind, I don't think you will like what you see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 11:03:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2013-12-15 11:03
chairman888 Post time: 2013-12-15 10:44
Our development is neither 100% home-grown nor 100% foreigner-bestowed.  We Chinese should advance o ...

Food for the brain what you wrote!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-15 11:23:21 |Display all floors
You hate China so much the next thing you're going to claim is that you move there to live.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 11:26:56 |Display all floors
chairman888 Post time: 2013-12-15 10:44
Our development is neither 100% home-grown nor 100% foreigner-bestowed.  We Chinese should advance o ...

And China is no friend to anyone. When you begin to alienate your neighbors you become the neighborhood bully. That's what is happening now, and this will lead to a hatred for China...it already has a bad reputation around the world.

But, at least Chinese believe they have a good reputation. That's about it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 11:30:03 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-12-14 11:14
I guess from your essay that you don't like China. How about trying another country instead of tryin ...

What's there to like? People? Pollution? Passivism?

Give me all you got that's so lovable in the society of fear, greed and corruption.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.