Views: 60502|Replies: 448

Chinese love to blame foreigners for their problems.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-14 11:04:07 |Display all floors
It's always a convenient method to blame all of the problems in China on foreigners. The fact is, foreigners bring the money into China - money that has built this country from top to bottom. Without such influx of foreign capital, China would still be stuck in the 1960's famine (many still are) and the unemployment rate would be well above 25% for the youth.

To always focus your anger and media attention at foreigners or the west is total hypocrisy. When you fail to have any self reflection about your own people, your own culture, your own thinking, your own problems and not do anything whatsoever to resolve them, it truly shows the psyche and pure hypocrisy that exists in this society. Never have I worked and lived in a place where the people are so closed minded, place blame on others, make excuses for their behavior (in an attempt to save face), show such passivism and unconcern for fellow citizens than in China. This says a lot considering I've been to 30 countries and lived in 12 for extended periods of time.

So, before criticizing foreigners, take a look in the mirror and have some self reflection about yourselves. Change yourself first, worry about other cultures, societies and foreigners ONLY after you've perfected yourself and your own people.

Most of all, stop believing, reading or focusing your attention on a biased, 3rd world, unprofessional, low class media outlet that spews its hate, distrust, propaganda through out society as does the China Media Machine. It's purely a mouthpiece to spread hate about others (especially foreigners or the west) while trying to paint a colorful, lovely, nice picture of Chinese society where everyone is getting a piece of the pie and everyone lives in harmony. GET REAL!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 11:14:29 |Display all floors
I guess from your essay that you don't like China. How about trying another country instead of trying to patronize the Chinese? Why are you americans so full of yourselves that you even think your words are straight words from God? (There's no God, by the way!) GET REAL PLEASE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 14:59:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-12-14 18:42

I always think that people should be grateful for what they receive or from whom they learn, especially if they get personal benefits and progress.

This is a problem of education, identification and recognition that these people suffer for their ignorance or stupid nationalist fanaticism paid in many cases.

Fortunately this problem is only a few people, not in Chinese society. Only when there is a minor problem, such as in a traffic accident between a foreigner and a Chinese, the foreigner will suffer a flood of guilt from part of Chinese society.

But back to the topic, these reflects the cowardice and the hipocrisy of those stupid nationalists that leverage the abundance of this present, forgetting how all this progress originated and in bring in discussion the dark side of history to release their resentments still alive or paid.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 15:17:11 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-12-14 11:14
I guess from your essay that you don't like China. How about trying another country instead of tryin ...

Hey Gilipolla, are you a frustrated moderator?

The OP is talking about what he experienced in this forum and about China. This is China Watch section in China Daily, isn´t it?
Does he should post a topic about China in Transnistria´s forum? in a Nepal´s forum?
Sadly there is not GOD who will save you from your very own and natural stupidity. GET A BRAIN PLEASE !!

Longzhou, porque eres tan huevon? no te das pena a ti mismo?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 15:24:45 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-12-14 11:14
I guess from your essay that you don't like China. How about trying another country instead of tryin ...

He/ she is honest
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 19:04:03 |Display all floors
y not be happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 19:05:23 |Display all floors
china is stuffed but your government says

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.